Sea kayaking all year round
Sea kayaking is a wonderful way of experiencing close-up contact with the elements.
Join Elements Arctic Camp on a trip and experience our spectacular region by sea kayaking. The area surrounding our wilderness camp offers enormous variety for sea kayaking with wonderful trips of varying lengths and levels. You can paddle around idyllic islets and stop at white sandy beaches or, if you prefer greater challenges, out to exposed areas with long crossings in the open sea.
The possibilities are virtually endless – from challenging paddling in the big waves of the open sea to gentle paddling in calm waters. Where we choose to paddle will depend on the challenges you want.
The fact that we can offer so many different paddling options from the same place is unique and something that distinguishes us from other sea kayaking destinations.
We pride ourselves on providing unique experiences with good service. To achieve this, we always have small groups. Relaxing round the campfire and enjoying local food are an important part of the experience.
- Packages including accommodation, sea kayaking and/or other activities, food and transport
- Customized packages
- Guided day trips or night trips mainly from Kvaløya
- Kayaking courses
Please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to make your stay with us a memory for life!
Why go Sea kayaking!
- It fits all ages
- You can go seakayaking all year round
- The best way to get closer to nature, animals and bird-life
- You get to places it would be difficult to get in other ways
- No bad impact on the nature
- You might get new friends.......
Interested to know more details about our trips, other practical thing?
Copyright @ All Rights Reserve